COLBEA welcomes Roy Gover of Colchester-based consultancy firm GCG Consulting as its new chair
- Credit: Archant
The Colchester Business Enterprise Agency (COLBEA) has appointed Roy Gover as its new chairman.
Mr Gover, principal of Colchester-based consultancy firm GCG Consulting which he established in 1990, has enjoyed a successful career in international banking.
He was appointed to head up Legal and General’s estate agency acquisition team, and worked with some of the world’s major financial institutions.
He previously served as non-executive director and financial controller at the not-for-profit business support body, and has a 20 year affiliation to it.
“It’s exciting for me, but there’s a still lot to do,” he said. “Almost my entire career has involved start-ups in one-way shape or form - so of course, I’m passionate about new business.”
You may also want to watch:
Chief executive Bob Baggalley said he would bring a wealth and variety of experiences to his new role.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 8 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140