Colchester: At-home care company to create 40 new jobs
A COMPANY specialising in at-home care for the elderly is set to create 40 jobs in the next six months.
Julie Price, who runs Home Instead Senior Care in Colchester, has not yet been in business for a year but is already on the hunt for 40 new caregivers to join her existing team.
Home Instead is a national network of at-home care providers and Julie has been operating the service in the Colchester area for the past nine months.
She says the expansion of the team reflects the high level of demand for the company’s services.
“With Colchester’s ageing population, caring for the elderly is a very important issue and we have found many people are grateful to learn that we offer a realistic ‘stay at home’ option,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“As the word continues to spread, we have gained many new clients in the area, and as a result we are actively looking to recruit around 40 new caregivers before summer 2012.
“Although our existing caregivers come from a hugely varied background, the one thing they have in common is that they all have a real passion for helping others and caring for people in our local community. We provide all the necessary training and are a friendly, supportive team so professional experience is not essential.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
Home Instead Senior Care service is tailored to the needs of individual clients and can include companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, post-discharge care, personal care, medication reminders, shopping and errands. The service is available from as little as one hour to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.