Colchester-based Abigail’s Collection & The Grooms’s Room picks up Bridal Buyer Awards customer service trophy
- Credit: Archant
Essex-based wedding attire business Abigail’s Collection & The Groom’s Room has added a sixth national title to its growing list of awards.
The Colchester-based firm picked up the Retailer Customer Service of the Year trophy at the 2017 Bridal Buyer Awards, which were staged alongside the British Bridal Exhibition in Harrogate.
It was also among the finalists in two other categories, for Bridal Retailer of the Year and UK Longstanding Retailer of the Year.
Abigail Neill, who runs the business along with her husband and business partner Rob Neill, said she believed a key element of their success was their “incredibly dedicated, passionate and hard working team”.
She added: “Our customers are our absolute focus and we strive to do everything that we can to deliver customer service excellence.
“We love what we do, helping our customers plan for the biggest day of their lives is a privilege and despite the long hours it’s an amazing and very rewarding business to be in – we all feel this way. I think it’s why we achieve so much and win so many awards.”
Abigail’s Collection & The Groom’s Room has now won a total of 27 awards since its launch in 2005, including six national titles.
- 1 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 2 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops
- 3 Conveyor belt which carried pig carcases across Suffolk A-road is demolished
- 4 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 5 Plans for 20 homes in Suffolk village unanimously refused
- 6 Seven players who could leave Ipswich Town this summer
- 7 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 8 Ipswich Town's 'true league standing' revealed in new survey
- 9 Warehousing units take shape at Ipswich as demand rockets
- 10 15 strikers that Ipswich Town could turn to for goals this summer
Rob Neill added: “We have a great team and a very special wedding retail concept; we offer entirely private and exclusive VIP appointments for every customer at every appointment, complimentary refreshments and an unbeatable shop atmosphere.
“It’s a really exciting time for us as a business – this year has been outstanding. All in all it’s been another really brilliant, busy and exciting year.”
Also among the winners at the Bridal Buyer Awards was House of Snow from Bury St Edmunds, run by Harriet Moore, which was named New Bridalwear Retailer of the Year.
Susi Rogol, director of the Bridal Buyer Awards, said: “These awards recognise excellence in all sectors of the bridal industry, from the retailers who deliver the best possible level of customer service to the suppliers who consistently stay ahead of the game with superb, fashion-forward offerings.
“Walking away with a coveted trophy in this internationally respected awards programme is a phenomenal achievement, as is reaching the finals.”