Colchester -based Ginger Nut Media honoured for apprentice support
- Credit: Archant
A digital advertising firm is celebrating after scooping an award for its supportive training regime.
Colchester-based Ginger Nut Media took the Best Level of Support title for its Advanced Level Apprenticeships at the All About School Leavers awards.
The ceremony was held at the OXO Tower in London, and four Ginger Nut Media team members attended, three of whom are apprentices and one of whom is a former apprentice who is now a senior member of staff.
The firm employs 10 apprentices in total.
Ginger Nut Media managing director Phil Warnock, who was recently named as an ambassador of the National Apprenticeship Scheme, said: “Our apprentices have established themselves as the future of the company and are already committing to long-term projects.
You may also want to watch:
“Since hiring our apprentices the company has been able to undertake projects that previously were being outsourced due to staffing, keeping the costs and experience in house.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 6 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 7 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 8 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 10 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'