Colchester-based property firm PMS creates separate management business
- Credit: Archant
Colchester-based property company PMS Leashold Management has split into two separate businesses.
The property management side of the firm will now operate as PMS Managing Estates, with PMS Leasehold Management continuing as the landlord of a medium-sized portfolio of flats.
The move come after PMS successfully qualified to join regulatory body the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) “ARMA-Q” quality standard.
Separating the two parts of the business means the firm complies with the standards of the professional regulatory bodies it has signed up to, and offer better protection to clients.
The newly created division will be responsible for managing around 6,000 homes across the whole of the Anglia region and into London and the South East.
You may also want to watch:
PMS, based on the Severalls Business Park, was established by its chairman, Terry Sutton, 29 years ago.
He said: “By splitting the company we aim to provide a more focused property management service to our clients. The effect will see improvement to all aspects of the services we provide and will allow us to streamline the processes we employ to assist new clients at the all-important stage of obtaining new business.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?