Colchester-based Silk Pearce complete ACE web redesign
- Credit: Archant
Design and branding consultancy Silk Pearce has completed a major website redesign for Cambridge company ACE Cultural Tours.
ACE is the UK’s lonest-established provider of study tours and cultural travel across the world and the restructured website is designed to appeal to an even wider range of clients.
The site – www.aceculturaltours.co.uk – features improved navigation, more prominent and larger imagery and a responsive design so that it can be easily accessed on tablets, smartphones and other devices.
Silk Pearce has also worked closely with specialist software developers MaJic Solutions to integrate the site content management system with ACE’s existing in-house IT network.
This means that in future all tour information can now be seamlessly kept updated and will be accurate across all systems whenever an amendment needs to be made, such as a change to a departure time, itinerary or tour date.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to this, ACE clients can now more easily start their bookings online, upload and share their own photographs of destinations or keep updated via the new ACE blog.
“Silk Pearce has designed a fresh, more vibrant look for the ACE Cultural Tours website that will strengthen links with our established clients, as well as inspiring more people to consider one of our tours, cruises or day courses,” said Kate Price Thomas, head of product development and marketing at ACE Cultural Tours.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 7 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 8 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 9 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
“The new online functions that we have incorporated into the site are also the first stage in further streamlining our booking and administration processes. Additional features are planned for launch over the next few months,”
ACE is a significant addition to Silk Pearce’s work spanning the arts, heritage, travel and tourism sectors which includes clients such as Aldeburgh Music, the Norfolk & Norwich Festival and Historic Royal Palaces. The consultancy was appointed by ACE following a recommendation from another client.