Colchester-based telecoms firm Loop Voice & Data recognised at 2016 Comms Dealer Awards
- Credit: Archant
Essex-based Loop Voice & Data has been recognised at the 2016 Comms Dealer Awards.
The Colchester company beat off competition from four other finalists to win the Reseller Sales Team of the Year title.
Loop Voice & Data’s sales team impressed the judges with its focus on bringing innovative telecoms products and services to customers, combined with a spirit of outstanding customer service.
“The Comms Dealer Sales Awards judges were impressed with Loop’s entry,” said Nigel Sergent, editorial director at industry publication Comms Dealer which stages the awards event.
“It showed how rapidly and successfully the company has grown on the back of a commitment to provide state-of-the-art integrated communications solutions and great service to enterprises in the Colchester area and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
“This was the first time Loop have entered these awards and their team should be congratulated on winning such a prestigious industry accolade which demonstrates how far they have come in such a short space of time.”
Shahram Bagherzadeh, founder and managing director at Loop Voice & Data, said: “Everyone at Loop Voice & Data worked together to achieve this, and I couldn’t be more proud of what the team has done.
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 8 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 9 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents
- 10 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
“This is one of the hardest categories to become a finalist in, let alone win, and we had to show evidence of our achievements to six judges.
“It was thanks to a hard-working team that we could provide that evidence, and I’m delighted they now have some well-deserved recognition.”