Highlighting stars of the cruise industry
- Credit: ROL Cruise
Colchester-based ROL Cruise, the UK independent cruise retailer, has two of its team members shortlisted for this year’s Cruise Stars Awards 2018.
Megan Bettis, who works as customer services assistant for the luxury cruise retailer, has been shortlisted in two categories; the National Travel Agent Sales Star and Travel Agent Rising Star categories. Her mentor and colleague Beth Holland, customer services team leader, has been shortlisted for the Travel Agent Management Star award.
The Cruise Stars Awards are designed to shine a spotlight on the brightest and best talent in the cruise holiday sector; the ‘ones to watch’ in the industry. Conceived originally as the Rising Stars Awards for under 35’s, the Cruise Stars Awards 2018 recognises even more stars of the cruise holiday industry with new categories added and the age restriction lifted this year.
Ellie Fielder, managing director of ROL Cruise said: “We are absolutely delighted to have two members of our team on the shortlist for the prestigious Cruise Stars Awards. To be nominated for the awards and shortlisted is already a huge achievement for them both.
“While Megan is one of the newest starters at ROL Cruise’s customer services team, she is making a significant impact. She has a great deal of confidence and is focused on continually expanding her knowledge to better support customers and the wider team.
You may also want to watch:
“Beth has a great all round view of the business, having worked in different departments. She is instrumental in mentoring and motivating her team, and ensures they work together to deliver a seamless journey and the best ‘experience the difference’ customer service ethos that we all work by here at ROL Cruise.”
All award finalists are invited to attend a lunchtime event at London’s Grand Connaught Rooms on November 16, 2018, where the winners will be announced.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 3 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive