Colchester: Fläkt Woods becomes patron of Essex Chambers of Commerce
- Credit: Archant
Ventilation fan manufacturer Fläkt Woods is the latest company to become a patron of Essex Chambers of Commerce.
Allan Hurdle, managing director, said: “We have been members of Essex Chambers of Commerce for several years and they have been of real help in supporting our exporting activities and getting myself and colleagues to meet senior ministers and civil servants to talk about the challenges manufacturers and exporters like us face on a day to day basis.
“Becoming a patron of the chambers seemed a logical step and we would look forward to doing even more work with them in the coming years.”
Denise Rossiter, chief executive of Essex Chambers, said: “I am delighted to welcome Fläkt Woods as our latest patron; we already do a considerable amount of work with them through our international trade department but this will enable us to do far more in the future to promote them and their products.”
She added “Fläkt Woods have been in Colchester in one form or another since 1909 and like us are still opening doors for business, including to 10 Downing Street.
You may also want to watch:
“It was especially gratifying to see their managing director, Allan Hurdle, meet with the Prime Minister last year to talk with him and other ministers about the importance of exporting”
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results