Colchester: Gray Dawes Travel & Expense Management joins Advantage Travel Partnership
- Credit: Archant
Gray Dawes Travel & Expense Management has joined the Advantage Travel Partnership consortium of independent travel agencies.
The Colchester-based firms says the move will help it to maintain its recent growth by giving it access to a wider range of products and competitive air fares and hotel rates.
Gray Dawes, established in 1927, is one of the UK’s leading independent business travel and expense management companies and has been a driving force in the development of online self-booking travel technologies.
It is based at Middleborough, Colchester, and serves corporate customers throughout the UK.
Suzanne Cockburn, chief executive at Gray Dawes, said: “We are delighted to be a member of Advantage and are committed to passing on the many benefits of this new partnership to our clients.
You may also want to watch:
“Furthermore, we have no doubt that our membership of such an influential membership organisation will deliver a range of commercial advantages to Gray Dawes that will positively contribute to our business growth both in the UK and globally.”
Advantage Travel Partnership is the UK’s largest independent business travel management organisation, with more than 200 business travel outlets across the country, and is part of the Worldwide Independent Travel Network (WIN) which encompasses an additional 6,000 offices in 40 countries.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 8 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 9 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 10 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
Ken McLeod, corporate director at Advantage Travel Partnership, said: “We are thrilled that Gray Dawes has joined the Advantage Travel Partnership.”