Colchester: Mosaic Publicity lands CIPR training role
THE Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is working with Colchester-based Mosaic Publicity as part of a drive to support continuing professional development in the sector.
Expert trainers from Mosaic are to deliver accredited CIPR courses from the company’s own training suite in St Peter’s Street, Colchester, with two press release writing courses already scheduled for April and June.
Mosaic has been delivering media training courses for more than a decade to businesses across the UK and prides itself on its credentials, with its trainers include Karen Ainley, Kevin Bentley and John Venables who are all former BBC journalists and hold Accredited Trainer status from the CIPR.
Ms Ainley said: “We know there is a constant need for companies and professionals to keep up-to-date with the fast pace of today’s media. The CIPR-accredited courses compliment our own course structure very well and we are delighted that the industry’s governing body has chosen to work with us.”
Mark Willock, training development manager for the CIPR, said the need for training had never been so acute. “Good quality, results-driven training is essential if businesses are to succeed in today’s economy,” he said. “Two-thirds of CIPR members are based outside of London so it’s essential that we work with companies like Mosaic to ensure we are reaching all those who want to attend training without having to travel to the capital.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “Good training stems from good trainers and Mosaic has a team led by CIPR approved trainers.”
In addition to tailored and open media courses, Mosaic Publicity also offers PR, digital, multimedia, publishing and event management services.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 7 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley