Colchester: Total Car Parks continues its expansion with six new contracts
- Credit: Archant
Essex-based Total Car Parks has continued its expansion with six new management contracts.
The company, based in Colchester, provides a bespoke service nation-wide for owners of existing car parks or newly acquired land, including site management, enforcement and development.
Its latest expansion includes established car park management contracts in Manchester, together with new business ventures in Sutton Coldfield, Leicester, and Exeter.
In addition, a contract has been agreed with a national pet store chain, under which Total Car Parks will manage the appropriate use of car park facilities at a number of locations.
Managing director Essy Eslamian said: “Our business strategy has always been to focus on establishing our brand as a strong competitor in both the parking industry and facilities management.
You may also want to watch:
“Our recent success gives me confidence that we are en route to achieving this. We have developed really strong relationships throughout the last 24 months which has allowed us to develop our ever growing portfolio.”
Earlier this year, Total Car Parks launched a new mobile-friendly webpage enabling car park users to pay for or top-up their parking via their mobile phone, including an alert system warning when the time already paid for is due to expire.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors