Design company staff taking on charity challenge
- Credit: Concertus
Concertus staff to sky dive for charity fund this summer,
Staff at Ipswich-based Concertus Design & Property Consultants will be jumping out of a plane to raise money for charity in July.
The team will be skydiving over the Suffolk countryside with the money raised going to the business’s two chosen charities for 2018, the Nick Fayers Amend Fund and Selig Suffolk.
It will be the first time that any of the five have done a skydive and commercial director Matthew Self, together with Beth Wade, Sophie Lissauer, Steven Ryles, Sophia Nicklin and Kamil Kalembkiewicz, will be jumping under the pseudonym ‘Splat Self and his Self-Destructors’.
Whichever team member raises the most will get the chance to push their boss Mr Self out of the plane.
You may also want to watch:
The group will be joined by colleague Paul Smith, a seasoned skydiver who will be filming.
Donate at www.virginmoneygiving.com and search “Matthew Self and Team Skydive for Charity”.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road