Haverhill company DRBS East Ltd is sold
- Credit: Archant
Regional construction company acquires Suffolk-based property maintenance business
Haverhill-based property maintenance company DRBS East has been bought by construction industry specialists Mick George.
DRBS East has more than 25 years’ experience in the property maintenance and insurance industry, while Mick George Ltd is active across East Anglia and the East Midlands from its base in Huntingdon.
Discussion is under way to bring other elements of the Mick George Group to Haverhill due to its geographical position and new presence in the town, said a spokesman.
David Russo, director at DRBS East Ltd said: “With high housing targets set out by the government, the market is particularly buoyant especially in the new-build sector. That combined with the thriving business community that is continuing to attract outsiders to the region, subsequently means that our services are increasingly sought.”
You may also want to watch:
Jon Stump, finance director at Mick George, said: “Acquiring DRBS East was a strategic and logical step in developing our facilities management offering. Our intention is to quickly establish this service within our core portfolio and working collaboratively with those as experienced as DRBS East is only likely to accelerate that process. The initial response has been encouraging but it is still very early stages.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 7 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child