Attwells Solicitors voted best conveyancers by clients
- Credit: Attwells
Ipswich-based Attwells Solicitors was voted the best in county for conveyancing in the annual ESTAS Conveyancer Awards hosted by Channel 4 presenter Phil Spencer.
The ESTAS Customer Service Awards for 2018 is the leading awards in the UK conveyancing sector. The winners were announced at a dinner and ceremony at the Grosvenor House on Park Lane in London.
Attwells were voted by their clients the best conveyancing firm in county and came second in the conveyancing firm of the year in the East of England. This is a phenomenal achievement for the law firm which only recently celebrated its tenth anniversary.
Managing partner Nick Attwell is delighted with the awards win. He said:“This truly is a great achievement. A celebration of the efforts of all of the Firm in providing an excellent service to our local clients. After every case I personally ask every client to complete an independent review. The results are authentic and I review each one so the service is constantly improving.”
Attwells, with its head office in Ipswich, employs more than 50 local staff.
You may also want to watch:
This is Attwells third award in recent years for conveyancing.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 5 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate