Councillor Frankie Ricci hosts chairman’s reception for rural businesses in Braintree
Rural businesses are invited to take part in a free event in March hosted by the chairman of Braintree District Council.
Councillor Frankie Ricci will be holding a Chairman’s Reception on March 17 from 3pm to 5pm at the Fennes in Bocking.
It will form part of the Braintree District Business Exhibition 2017 which is open from 11am, bringing together firms to demonstrate the extent of business support and the range of commercial opportunities available to business based in and around the district.
“Since I took up the chairmanship I’ve wanted to shine a light on the many wonderful rural businesses in our area,” said Mr Ricci.
“I wanted to put on an event especially for rural businesses to bring people together to talk about things like diversification and rural funding opportunities.”
You may also want to watch:
To register, email email@example.com or call the Civic Office on 01376 552525.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road