Creative agency wins new account
AN Ipswich creative agency is to help revitalise a well-known town brand.Ipswich Building Society has appointed Poulsen Selleck to help its in-house marketing team with creative design, new marketing campaigns branding and copywriting.
AN Ipswich creative agency is to help revitalise a well-known town brand.
Ipswich Building Society has appointed Poulsen Selleck to help its in-house marketing team with creative design, new marketing campaigns branding and copywriting.
The society's chief executive Paul Winter said: “Poulsen Selleck submitted an excellent pitch to be awarded the job, and being a local company helped influence the final decision.
“In such a competitive and crowded market we look forward to seeing what new and fresh ideas they can bring to the business.”
The new partnership marks a fresh era for the building society, which is recognised by its blue, green and yellow flash logo.
Although the corporate branding will remain, Poulsen Selleck will invigorate and refresh the image across the county-wide branch network.
- 1 14 players that could solve Town's left-sided problem
- 2 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 3 'We're blown away' - Classic car show visits care home after roadworks setback
- 4 Community sadness after death of man who was found in river
- 5 Former Suffolk poultry farm site could be converted into homes
- 6 Historic former pub with permission to convert into homes set for auction
- 7 'New-look' Aldi store set to reopen in Sudbury, creating additional jobs
- 8 Bent names Town stars among his best-ever team-mates
- 9 Man left with head injury after attack in seaside town
- 10 Man allegedly four times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket
Kevin Bolton, a director of Poulsen Selleck, said he was delighted to be working with Ipswich building society.
“We have a great opportunity to revitalise this well-known brand. It is a perfect job for us to work with such a high-profile company on our doorstep,” he said.