Dairy firm Marybelle forms partnership with Belgium-based Pur Natur
- Credit: Lucy taylor
Family-owned Suffolk company Marybelle, based at Walpole, near Halesworth, has taken another step towards its goal of becoming one of Britain’s leading dairy brands.
Under a new partnership with Belgian firm Pur Natur, Marybelle has launched a comprehensive rebrand which will see it operate as Marybelle Pur Natur Ltd with a new-look logo, website and packaging.
The partnership will allow for significant investment in both the production plant and vehicle fleet, and the future introduction of new product lines.
However, Marybelle, which is run by brother and sister James Strachan and Katherine Manning alongside general manager Filip Rouffé, says that its strong local values and ethical ethos remain very much at the forefront of the brand.
It will continue to produce its dairy products, which include milk, cream and artisan yoghurts, from 100% locally-sourced milk with focus on responsible and sustainable practices.
You may also want to watch:
Katherine Manning said: “We have been waiting a long time for this moment and are really proud of how far the company has come to enable this rebrand to happen. We love the new image and hope that all our lovely customers do to!”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 3 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 4 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 9 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 10 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album