DAN Smith has joined the independent financial advisory arm of Ensors Chartered Accountants.He becomes head of Ensors Financial Planning, and will lead an existing eight-strong team looking after clients across the East Anglia region.
DAN Smith has joined the independent financial advisory arm of Ensors Chartered Accountants.
He becomes head of Ensors Financial Planning, and will lead an existing eight-strong team looking after clients across the East Anglia region.
He will be based at the Ensors Bury St Edmunds office in Fornham All Saints.
Mr Smith is a law graduate, holds an Advanced Financial Planning Certificate, and has worked in East Anglia as an independent financial adviser since 1991.
You may also want to watch:
He has spent time at Gerrards and HSBC Private Client Group and most recently Grant Thornton. He holds the G60 and G10 qualifications enabling him to give specialist tax and trust and pension transfer advice.
Ensors senior partner Robert Hatch said: “I am really pleased to welcome Dan to our existing team of specialist advisers. He brings with him a wealth of experience that will complement our existing team very well.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M