Date is set for annual Menta Trade Fair
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk enterprise agency Menta has named the day for its annual trade fair.
The 2016 Menta Trade Fair will be held at the Apex in Bury St Edmunds on Tuesday, October 4, from noon until 6pm, and will mark the launch of the the Bury St Edmunds and West Suffolk Business Festival which runs until October 14.
Sponsoring the trade fair for the eight year running is solicitors firm Atkins Thomson, which has offices in Suffolk and London,
Around 100 exhibition stands are available for businesses to showcase their products and services at the event, which will free to visitors to attend.
Alex Till, chief executive of Menta, said: “Last year we attracted over 500 visitors to the event and we received very positive feedback from our exhibitors. This year we’ve introduced the Digital Zone for IT-based companies and the New Business Balcony for start-ups makes a welcome return as does The Hall for established businesses.
“We’re extremely grateful for the continued support of Atkins Thomson Solicitors who enable us to make the Trade Fair possible.”
Robert Dellow, a partner at Atkins Thomson, said: “The exhibition goes from strength to strength, year upon year, and I look forward to seeing which businesses will be represented come October. It’s a unique opportunity for innovators and entrepreneurs from this region to come together and celebrate their business, their passion, their work.”
- 1 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 2 Former Blue McGoldrick linked with League One move
- 3 Go-ahead given for 40 new homes in Suffolk village
- 4 Five people injured and air ambulance called after car overturned in crash
- 5 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 6 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 7 Plans seek to create traveller pitches for family use
- 8 'Significant' amount of Class A drugs and taser found at home in Suffolk
- 9 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 10 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
Full details of the event, including booking information, can be found on the Menta website at www.menta.org.uk .