The Haven Gateway Partnership has appointed David Ralph as its first chief executive.Mr Ralph has extensive experience of regeneration having worked previously in London, Bristol and most recently Norwich.
The Haven Gateway Partnership has appointed David Ralph as its first chief executive.
Mr Ralph has extensive experience of regeneration having worked previously in London, Bristol and most recently Norwich.
He takes up his position at a challenging time for the Haven Gateway Partnership as it works to facilitate the creation of 50,000 new jobs and 50,000 new homes across the sub-region by 2021, through working with its private and public sector partners.
George Courtauld, chairman of the Haven Gateway Partnership, said: “This is yet another significant step forward for the Haven Gateway and I have every confidence that David will use his drive and experience to deliver the Partnership's key aims and aspirations.
You may also want to watch:
“As chief executive of the Haven Gateway Partnership, David will bring together his passion for the sea - he is a qualified yachtmaster and has sailed the Atlantic and in Australia, completed the Fastnet race and other sailing challenges - and his experience in delivering lasting outcomes in regeneration.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence