ESSEX Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) has a new secretary representing small businesses in Essex, Havering and Redbridge.David Wenham, who manages Stonehall Business Park in Matching Green, has been elected to replace Keith Brown who is taking up full time employment with the FSB.
ESSEX Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) has a new secretary representing small businesses in Essex, Havering and Redbridge.
David Wenham, who manages Stonehall Business Park in Matching Green, has been elected to replace Keith Brown who is taking up full time employment with the FSB.
Essex FSB chairman Iain Wicks said: “The FSB is run by its members and for its members which means that following Keith's appointment to work for the FSB we needed a new secretary for the Essex region and David Wenham was our unanimous choice.
“David already holds office as secretary of the mid and north west Essex branch and also services on t he East of England Area Policy Unit so he has a sound understanding of the FSB, its campaigns and policies which is why we are confident he will continue to achieve the same high profile for small businesses in the county.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Wenham said he was looking forward to his “busy and challenging” new role.
“Essex FSB has an excellent reputation for the common sense approach is adopts to problems facing the business community in Essex, Havering and Redbridge and I am looking forward to working with the rest of the team to further enhance that reputation for the benefit of businesses and the wide community.”
- 1 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 2 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 7 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches