Is this gluten-free bakery the best new business in the country?
- Credit: Archant
A gluten free-bakery has been recognised as one of the best new businesses in the country.
Davina Steel runs her own gluten free bakery in Halstead, Essex, and produces a range of gluten free baking kits for the retail sector.
Since launching in 2018 the bakery has gone from strength to strength and already secured contracts with fine food wholesale specialist Hider Foods and leading health food wholesaler The Health Store.
And now the businesswoman has been shortlisted for the Best New Business award at this year's Best Business Women Awards.
MORE: First look inside incredible new Felixstowe wedding venueThis is the fifth year of the awards which honour the achievements of women across a wide range of business categories operating throughout the UK.
"I am incredibly honoured to be named as a finalist in these prestigious awards", said Ms Steel.
You may also want to watch:
"My business has grown incredibly in the last few years and that's down to a lot of hard work and perseverance. I believe in the gluten free baking sector and what we are bringing to the market and am pleased that hard work is now being recognised."
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 5 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 6 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 10 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack