ASHTON Graham solicitors have announced the appointment of Dawn Cardy to their Ipswich residential conveyancing team.She joins the team at their Waterfront offices from a Colchester-based law firm where she has worked for the past 25 years.
ASHTON Graham solicitors have announced the appointment of Dawn Cardy to their Ipswich residential conveyancing team.
She joins the team at their Waterfront offices from a Colchester-based law firm where she has worked for the past 25 years.
Ms Cardy is a member of the Council of Licensed Conveyancers and will cover the broad spectrum of services associated with residential conveyancing, including sales, purchases and mortgage work.
Mark Beaton, head of residential conveyancing, said she was “a great asset” to the firm.
You may also want to watch:
“She has excellent customer care skills that combined with her expertise in conveyancing means she will fit into the team extremely well,” he said.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day