Deadline day looms for THE ONE
UP-AND-coming entrepreneurs have until the end of this week to enter THE ONE contest, which offers a prize package of business support worth �50,000 for the winner.
THE ONE, which was held for the first time last year, is the idea of PR agency Voice Communications and brand and creative firm Zeal Design, both based in Essex, and is being run through the East Anglian Daily Times in conjunction with a number of other successful regional businesses.
Last year’s winner Edward Halls, chef patron of the Rose & Crown pub restaurant at Great Horkesley, near Colchester, is joining sponsors on the panel of judges for this year’s contest, which is open for entries until Friday, October 21.
Entries can be made online at http://www.eadt.co.uk/business/the-one .
The prize for the winner includes PR consultancy and implementation from Voice to the value of �10,000, design consultancy and creative services from Zeal to the value of �10,000 and advertising in the EADT to the value of �10,000.
You may also want to watch:
Also included in the package are business consultancy from Simon May to the value of �5,000, search engine optimisation services from Climbing Trees Online Marketing to the value of �5,000, legal support from Ellisons Solicitors to the value of �3,500, accountancy advice and annual returns from LB Group to the value of �3,000, leadership and management coaching from Faith Performance to the value of �2,000, and call answering services from MyRuby to the value of �1,500.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex