Debenham: Travel company Dragoman launches new ‘Tailor Made’ bespoke holidays venture
- Credit: Contributed
A Suffolk-based travel firm has launched a new service to help make its customer’s dreams a reality.
Dragoman, based in Debenham, has embarked on its new venture, Tailor Made, to create bespoke trips to meet the needs and desires of the traveller.
Experts with around 30 years’ experience work to create the best itinerary for individuals and group trips.
Jenny Moss, who has worked for Dragoman nearly 11 years, said: “We go to all the classic destinations, Africa, South America, and new for Tailor Made is central Asia, Australia and New Zealand, as well as the polar regions.
“We are also touching on Europe in a different way, looking more at Turkey, Georgia and the Azores rather than standard destinations in mainland Europe.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “There is a real stigma that bespoke trips are only for people who can afford luxury travel.
“If you wanted to go around India on a train, staying in guest houses, we can help. Equally if you wanted to visit India but stay in the best hotels and travel by taxi we can help you book the right trip for you.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 6 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
“Our aim is to ensure everyone gets exactly what they want from their trip, within their budget. It is about adding a more personal touch, to travel. It is a really exciting development for us.”
Dragoman specialises in grass-roots adventure holidays, taking travellers off the beaten track and along the least travelled route, meeting locals and learning about different cultures.