Dedham: Fiducia retains place in New Model Adviser Top 100 ranking of financial planners
- Credit: Archant
Financial planning specialist Fiduciahas retained its place in the annual Top 100 listing of financial planners produced by financial publishing and data group New Model Adviser.
John Millican, managing director of Fiducia, which is based at at the Dedham Hall Business Centre, said the firm’s entire team were “delighted and proud” to have achieved recognition in the listing for the second year running.
“It is a great achievement to be recognised as one of the elite financial planners in the UK,” he added. “The fact that we are is due to the dedication and hard work of everyone here; it is their recognition and they should be proud.
“However, this only serves to spur us on to keep improving every aspect of the service we provide to our clients.”
Daniel Grote, editor of New Model Adviser, said of the listing: “What we have arrived at are 100 firms that are at the top of their game.”
You may also want to watch:
Fiducia provides a service covering all aspects of financial planning advice for private clients, business owners and trustees.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 9 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 10 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks