Dedham: Four nods for Fiducia in Money Marketing Financial Services Awards
Fiducia Wealth Management has been shortlisted in four categories of the 2015 Money Marketing Financial Services Awards.
The Dedham-based firm is in the running for the Small Adviser of the Year, Best Investment Adviser, Best Retirement Adviser and Best Tax and Long-Term Savings Adviser awards.
A spokesman for Fiducia, which is based at Dedham, said: “Hundreds of competitor firms from throughout the UK have submitted applications, therefore to be in the final six or so in four of the relevant nine categories for adviser firms is an outstanding achievement.”
Simon Bonnett, head of wealth management at Fiducia, added: “The whole company are thrilled. Being shortlisted in so many categories where we are head-to-head with our peers is recognition that our business is among the national elite.
“We work hard on behalf of all our clients, and this recognition is confirmation we are doing things right.”
You may also want to watch:
Fiducia won the coveted Small Company IFA of the Year title at the awards in 2013 and was runner-up in 2014.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 7 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'