Delivery service Deliveroo launches in Sudbury
- Credit: PA
Residents of Sudbury will be able to order more takeaways to their door as Deliveroo is launching in the town.
The delivery service, which launched earlier than planned today, will allow locals to order food from a range of restaurants and grocery retailers from the area.
In celebration of the launch the company is offering customers £10 off their first two orders using the code NEWROOTOWN - this offer is only for orders with a minimum spend of £15.
The launch will be a major boost to small restaurants and businesses in the area who will now be able to reach new customers and expend through the offering of a takeaway service.
The current available shops and restaurants are:
You may also want to watch:
- Co-op - Canhams Road
- Majestic Wine - Sudbury
- KFC - Northern Road
- Subway - North Street
- Aysha Indian takeaway - Sudbury
- Painters Cafe - Sudbury
- Burger Inn at The Pinkuah Arms
- Chill-in - Sudbury
- Pizza Town - Sudbury
- Starburger - Sudbury
The award winning food delivery company will continue to add new local restaurants, takeaways and convenience stores to the platform over the coming months.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 6 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 8 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
Berenice Cowan, Head of UK Expansion for Deliveroo said: "At last, we've arrived in Sudbury.
"We can't wait to bring everyone great food from local and national favourites, and to help local chefs reach new customers.
"Hungry foodies, here we come."