A HUMAN resources expert from Suffolk has been appointed chief executive of the HRIS comparison website HRcomparison.com.Denis Barnard, who spent 12 years as personnel manager for Fred Olsen in London and Ipswich in, is to head the new online service - the UK's first HRIS comparison website.
A HUMAN resources expert from Suffolk has been appointed chief executive of the HRIS comparison website HRcomparison.com.
Denis Barnard, who spent 12 years as personnel manager for Fred Olsen in London and Ipswich in, is to head the new online service - the UK's first HRIS comparison website.
Since 2005, Mr Barnard, who lives near Stowmarket, has also been involved with the development of the human capital measurement tool The Newbury Index.
In the past, Mr Barnard has worked with clients including TSL Education Ltd (Times Educational Supplement), Argos, Greene King plc, the Dorchester Hotel and Homebase.
You may also want to watch:
From 1996 to 2003, Barnard - who is married with two grown-up sons - was with the Universal Music Group.
In 2000 he co-founded the successful boutique consultancy HRmeansbusiness Ltd providing high quality HR to both the public and private sectors.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
Mr Barnard said: “It's a thrilling new project. From June 15, HR professionals will be able to log onto HRcomparison.com and take an easy-to-follow questionnaire aimed at fine-tuning a software solution to meet their exact needs.”