Document storage firm celebrates quarter century
- Credit: Archant
A document storage firm based at Ipswich is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year.
A document storage firm is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year.
EndEx Archives, of Great Bricett, near Wattisham, provides secure document storage for a range of clients, including the NHS, as well as solicitors and accountants.
The company, which employs eight staff and offers a wide range of services such as document storage, scanning, con?dential destruction and next day retrievals, was founded in 1991 by John Cooper on a site which was used to house air crews during World War 2.
He updated and refurbished it to provide a secure storage facility, and the firm was named after the military term for “end of exercise”.
Since its launch, the business has gone from strength to strength, and the three hectare site, which provides 48,000 square foot of storage facilities, has been developed and expanded to cope with increasing demand.
It now has a document scanning service providing customers with the opportunity to scan documents and store them electronically.
- 1 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 2 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 3 Emergency services attending incident in Suffolk town
- 4 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 5 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 6 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
- 7 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 8 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 9 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
- 10 Torquay sign two released Ipswich Town players
“Twenty-five years of being custodian of our clients’ information and knowledge has been both a memorable and remarkable achievement,” said Mr Cooper.
“EndEx could not have achieved the success we have without our loyal customers and committed staff. I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of our customers new and old.”