A TOP barrister specialising in insurance and professional negligence has joined the Ipswich office of law firm Prettys.Dominic Mills has vast experience of claims against barristers, solicitors, accountants, surveyors and the construction industry.
A TOP barrister specialising in insurance and professional negligence has joined the Ipswich office of law firm Prettys.
Dominic Mills has vast experience of claims against barristers, solicitors, accountants, surveyors and the construction industry.
He is a trained barrister and moved from London to join the firm.
Prettys chief executive Paul Dickie said: “There is a significant increase in the numbers of barristers who are joining solicitors' firms and we at Prettys are spearheading this industry move by welcoming Dominic.
You may also want to watch:
“He has vast experience in the City, and he will bring that knowledge and talent to help our new and existing clients.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine