Double win for Colchester-based Reader Offers at Celebrity Cruises’ Travel Agent Appreciation Awards
- Credit: Archant
Independent cruise retailer Reader Offers Ltd was a double winner at Celebrity Cruises’ Travel Agent Appreciation Awards in London.
The Colchester-based firm received both the Top Cruise Specialist for Revenue and Best Performer for Suite Class honours at the event, which brought together 40 trade partners of the cruise line.
Jeremy Dickinson, chief executive, and Sarah Wikevand, head of commercial at Reader Offers, collected the two awards during the evening reception which was held at the Haymarket Hotel.
Sarah said: “To be recognised by Celebrity Cruises in two award categories is a fantastic achievement and a great start to 2016.
“As a company we work well with our loyal partners to offer a variety of promotions for our customers, which is why I believe we have performed so well in Celebrity Cruises’ annual awards.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Our staff has excellent knowledge of Celebrity Cruises’ ships, destinations and packages and so our clients really value the packages we are able to produce for them, plus by booking through Reader Offers Ltd, customers can access a range of exclusive benefits that are only possible with us.
“This includes free private UK chauffeur service or free car parking, for example. Our clients also have the opportunity to collect and use Cruise Miles when booking a Celebrity Cruise holiday with us, which means they can take advantage of various suite upgrades at no additional cost.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 6 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 7 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 8 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 10 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
Ruth Gardiner, strategic account manager at Celebrity Cruises, said: “The team at Reader Offers Ltd are so knowledgeable and are incredibly creative with the holidays they offer.
“They will always look for something different to make their holidays unique and can tailor anything you could possibly want. All this makes for the perfect relationship between our two companies and more personally, us all as individuals.”