Double win for Ipswich-based SEH BAC at the G Awards
- Credit: Peter Macdiarmid for the Glass Awards 2017
Suffolk home improvements company SEH BAC has rounded off a successful year by picking up two trophies at the glazing industry’s G Awards.
The firm, which specialises in windows, doors and conservatories and is part of Ipswich-based One Group Construction, was crowned Installer of the Year at the event, at the Park Lane Hilton in London, and also won the Retail Promotional Campaign of the Year title.
“We are absolutely thrilled to win two G Awards, especially Installer of the Year which is incredible validation of the customer-first approach we have held throughout our 45 years of trading,” said John Savage, managing director of SEH BAC.
“Winning at The G Awards is no easy task, especially with such tough competition from across the country. But to win two awards is fantastic, and I’m so proud of our expert team who make this possible by always going the extra mile.”
The double G Award success completed a hat-trick of award wins for SEH BAC in just 48 hours, with the firm having also been presented with the Community Benefit Award from the National Home Improvement Council.
You may also want to watch:
The award from the NHIC, which looks to protect the rights of homeowners through promoting best home improvement practice, recognised SEH BAC’s transformation of the West Cliff Theatre in Clacton-on-Sea, the winner of it £10,000 Community Giveaway Competition.
“2017 has been a fantastic year and these prestigious awards are the icing on the cake,” added Mr Savage. “We focused our attention on improving every part of our operation to provide the best overall experience for our customers, whether its adding stunning new products, launching exciting promotions or opening new showrooms, designed to bring our range closer to homeowners across the region.”
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village