Other brands nearby include Toolstation, Home Bargains, Screwfix and Howdens
- Credit: Archant
Parcel delivery brand DPD has taken a 33,000sq ft warehouse unit at Martlesham Heath business park
Parcel delivery brand DPD has taken a 33,000sq ft warehouse unit at Martlesham Heath business park.
Owners Logicor has secured the letting of Unit 1, Beardmore Park, Martlesham Heath to the parcel delivery company.
The warehouse space, totalling 33,000 sq ft, has been taken by the parcel delivery brand on a new five-year lease.
The company joins Home Bargains, Screwfix, Toolstation and Howdens, among others, at Logicor’s 500,000 sq ft Martlesham Heath Business Park.
You may also want to watch:
Gareth Evans UK Portfolio Director at Logicor, said:“This is our first letting to DPD in the UK and I am delighted to welcome them to our multi-let portfolio.”
The Logicor UK multi-let portfolio spans 8 million sq ft. In the UK, Logicor have completed over 150 new leases and renewals so far this year as the commercial market grows.
- 1 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 10 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
Elsom Spettigue Associates and Savills are letting agents for Martlesham Heath Business Park. SBH Property Advisers acted for DPD.