Other brands nearby include Toolstation, Home Bargains, Screwfix and Howdens
- Credit: Archant
Parcel delivery brand DPD has taken a 33,000sq ft warehouse unit at Martlesham Heath business park
Parcel delivery brand DPD has taken a 33,000sq ft warehouse unit at Martlesham Heath business park.
Owners Logicor has secured the letting of Unit 1, Beardmore Park, Martlesham Heath to the parcel delivery company.
The warehouse space, totalling 33,000 sq ft, has been taken by the parcel delivery brand on a new five-year lease.
The company joins Home Bargains, Screwfix, Toolstation and Howdens, among others, at Logicor’s 500,000 sq ft Martlesham Heath Business Park.
Gareth Evans UK Portfolio Director at Logicor, said:“This is our first letting to DPD in the UK and I am delighted to welcome them to our multi-let portfolio.”
The Logicor UK multi-let portfolio spans 8 million sq ft. In the UK, Logicor have completed over 150 new leases and renewals so far this year as the commercial market grows.
- 1 85 school children under 4 suspended in Suffolk
- 2 Firefighters tackling fire near popular Suffolk hotel and spa
- 3 'Ipswich will be my club for the rest of my days' - Chambers on Town return
- 4 Two arrests as man suffers serious injuries in pub brawl in seaside village
- 5 Popular family-run butchers announces closure
- 6 Sir Cliff Richard sends best wishes to Summer Holiday cast
- 7 'Incredible' firefighters spend nearly 12 hours tackling forest blaze
- 8 Thousands head to Helmingham car show
- 9 North Stander: The early signs are very positive for Town
- 10 Range Rover stolen from home in east Suffolk
Elsom Spettigue Associates and Savills are letting agents for Martlesham Heath Business Park. SBH Property Advisers acted for DPD.