Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
A Suffolk MP has praised the "fantastic" transformation of local cafe Kesgrave Kitchen after it was taken over by a young couple.
Central Suffolk and North Ipswich MP Dr Dan Poulter visited the cafe in Main Road on Friday, to see the new outdoor seating area and meet owners Chris and Emma Sciortino.
Aside from classic cooked breakfasts, the family also offer avocado bagels, French toast and pancakes.
Dr Poulter said: "It was fantastic, it is always great to see a business doing well.
"They have put together a great menu and it is fantastic to see so many people enjoying what they have to offer now they have reopened.
"It is great to see that even with the pandemic, a great, young couple have been able to take on a business and make a real success of it."
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 5 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 6 Go-ahead for 150 new homes in Suffolk village
- 7 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
- 10 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef