East Anglia: Archant listing reveals region’s Top 100 firms
SUFFOLK and Norfolk’s leading companies are today being revealed in a new-look Top 100 listing covering the two counties.
The first Top 100 guide, jointly produced by the East Anglian Daily Times and the Eastern Daily Press rates businesses based on turnover as well as profitability and staff numbers.
The Top 100 is fairly evenly split between businesses in the two counties, with Norfolk firms representing 52 companies in the list and Suffolk firms 48. All are businesses with a significant presence in the region, whether they are owner-managed or multi-national corporations.
The list, which has been revealed ahead of today’s New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership conference in Ipswich, features companies with turnover of between �24million to �4billion, employing from just over 20 staff to more than 20,000.
As well as a comprehensive round-up of businesses, it also features “company reports” from some of the firms, where they talk about some of the issues and challenges which they face.
You may also want to watch:
Follow www,eadt.co.uk for full coverage of today’s New Anglia conference.
- 1 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 4 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 10 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card