East Anglia: Award nominations at the double for Healthcare Homes
- Credit: Archant
Residential and domiciliary care provider Helthcare Homes has reached the finalists of two national award schemes for the sector.
The company, which is based at Langham, near Colchester, and operates across the eastern region, has been shortlisted in the Residential Care Provider of the Year category in the HealthInvestor 2013 Awards.
It is also on the shortlist for the Domiciliary Care Provider of the Year category in the same awards, in recognition of the work carried out by its homecare division, Manorcourt Care.
Healthcare Homes has also been named among the finalists in Laing & Buisson’s 2013 Independent Healthcare Awards in the Residential Care Provider category, while Manorcourt Care has been shortlisted for the Domiciliary Healthcare Provider award.
The HealthInvestor awards are due to be announce next week, with the Laing & Buisson event taking place in October.
You may also want to watch:
David Bates, chief operating officer, Healthcare Homes, said: “To be shortlisted for such prestigious industry awards is a fantastic achievement.
“We take great pride in delivering the highest levels of service and care, whether that is within a residential or nursing home setting, or when helping people within their own homes.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
“To be recognised by our industry and peers for the great work we are doing, as a regional specialist, is very gratifying and I would like to thank the entire team for their hard work and continued commitment.”
Healthcare Homes, which was founded in 2005, operates 23 residential care homes located throughout the East of England, which are registered for more than 1,000 residents.
In addition, its Manorcourt Homecare division has 13 domiciliary care branches and two day centres, which carry out more than 1.5million visits a year to people requiring home-based support and care services.
In total, the group employs more than 2,000 staff across Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire.