East Anglia: Churchill Catering to create 150 new jobs this year
WEST Suffolk-based Churchill Catering says it expects to create 150 jobs this year, including a number in East Anglia.
Churchill, which is based at Rickinghall, operates restaurant and caf� services across the UK, including staff catering for a wide range of companies and public facilities at locations such as leisure centres.
Its latest expansion involves a number of restaurants at Cherry Lane Garden Centres, part of East Anglia-based retail group QD Stores.
Tony Nicholl, managing director of Churchill Catering, said the company would be opening its first Cherry Lane Garden Centre unit at the Pulham Market branch, near Diss, on March 16 following a refurbishment, including Costa Coffee as its lead beverage offering.
“It will offer a full menu including a five-item breakfast at �2.25, pensioners lunches at �3.99, Sunday and Bank Holiday carveries at �6.99 and a Deli Bar serving a whole range of speciality breads and fillings,” he added.
You may also want to watch:
Churchill’s client list includes Muntons, Harwich International Port, Cambridgeshire Constabulary, Norwich BioScience Institutes, Stonham Barns Leisure & Retail and Diss Golf Club.
It also runs Fusion Lifestyle which operates across several leisure centres and swimming pools.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast