East Anglia: EEEGR launches drive to boost SME activity in energy sector
THE East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) is about to begin a series of breakfast events to highlight opportunities for start-up firms and SMEs.
The Supply Chain Development Programme offers firms a chance to spend time with top consultants, free of charge, to help develop and grow business in the energy sector.
EEEGR is particularly keen to help businesses which are not currently involved in the energy sector to find out ways that they could be, by way of support, guidance and introductions.
The first of the events takes place in Great Yarmouth on Friday, September 7, and the second in Ipswich a week later on September 14.
Future locations include Norwich, Ongar, Leiston, Cambridge, Lowestoft, Colchester and Harwich. For further details, call EEEGR on 01493 446535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
You may also want to watch:
EEEGR chief executive Simon Gray said: “Whether it’s an open discussion to get a fresh perspective on your business; getting support and possible investment for your latest idea or technology; or if you want to undertake a full and in-depth review of your business and develop a completely new growth plan, then EEEGR’s supply chain team can support you.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 6 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 7 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 8 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 9 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 10 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go