East Anglia: EEEGR plans Energy Roadshow series to highlight opportunities
THE East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) is launching a series of events to encourage businesses to diversify and grow within the energy sector supply chain.
Road show events will be held across the region during the autumn to help firms make the most of opportunities likely to be available over the coming years.
EEEGR chief executive Simon Gray said “This exciting new series of events gets us on the road around the region to really engage companies that want to know more about the energy sector and the rich opportunities right here on our doorstep.”
The events, which will outline the expert support and mentoring available to help companies, form part of a wider package of support available to businesses which is being delivered by EEEGR in partnership with Nautilus Associates and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Dates and venues for the Energy Roadshow series include: September 7, Great Yarmouth; September 14, Hintlesham, near Ipswich; September 21, Norwich; September 28, Chelmsford; October 5, Leiston; October 12, Cambridge; October 19, Lowestoft; October 26, Colchester; and November 16, Harwich.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, call EEEGR on 01493 446535, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visitwww.eeegr.com/events .
: : EEEGR is today holding its annual summer conference at Trinity Park, Ipswich, where speakers will include Ipswich MP Ben Gummer and representatives from organisations including EDF Energy, East Anglia Offshore Wind, Scottish & Southern Energy, Fred. Olsen Group and the Haven Gateway Partnership.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Woman's body found in village home
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 9 Rapist subjected two children to 'unimaginable ordeal' over five years
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge