East Anglia: Ensors Chartered Accountants sells financial planning arm to Ascot Lloyd
- Credit: Archant
Regional chartered accountants firm Ensors has sold its financial services subsidiary, Ensors Financial Planning Limited, to Ascot Lloyd Financial Services.
Ascot Lloyd, which is based in Wokingham, Berkshire, currently has a network of five offices and will now also have a permanent presence in each of the Ensors’ five East Anglian-based offices, in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ipswich and Saxmundham.
Danny Clifford, managing partner at Ensors, said: “We are delighted to sell this business to a firm such as Ascot Lloyd who have such an impressive reputation in the industry and who will be able to increase significantly the resource available to clients of the business.
“We are also delighted to be maintaining a pro-active relationship with Ascot Lloyd and look forward to working together with them for many years to come.”
Pat O’Hara, managing director at Ascot Lloyd, added: “We are delighted to have been chosen by Ensors as a safe pair of hands for both existing and new clients alike.
You may also want to watch:
“We have years of experience in dealing with referrals from accountancy practices and our expanding national office network will enable us to respond to the increasing demand from accountants as many choose not to handle financial services business ‘in-house’ following the implementation of RDR [the Retail Distribution Review of financial services provision}.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 3 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 4 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 9 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 10 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album