East Anglia: Ensors joins Network of Independent Forensic Accountants (NIFA)
- Credit: Archant
The forensics team at Ensors Chartered Accountants has been accepted as a member of the Network of Independent Forensic Accountants (NIFA).
And the firm’s forensic accounting partner, Fiona Hotston Moore, has been accepted as a fellow of the Academy of Experts.
NIFA members have to offer several years’ experience in preparing expert reports for legal cases and providing expert evidence in court, and are required to report to a common standard.
The Academy of Experts provides accreditation of expert witnesses and acts as a professional body to promote high objective standards.
The Ensors’ team provides a wide range of forensic accounting services including professional negligence, business valuations, shareholder disputes, tax and fraud investigations.
You may also want to watch:
Fiona, who joined joined the Ensors partnership in June, bringing with her a wealth of forensic accounting experience, said: “I am really pleased that Ensors’ application was accepted by NIFA and that I have been able to join the Academy of Experts.
“For anyone, when you’re the ‘new face in town’ it’s always hard to build reputation. These appointments provide the confidence to potential clients that I know what I’m talking about.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
“The other half of the equation is about providing a proactive, commercial and efficient service. That’s down to me – there’s no membership organisation for that!”
Ensors is a 16-partner firm of chartered accountants with offices in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ipswich and Saxmundham.
Fiona works across all of Ensors offices, and in the City of London. She is also a well established media commentator on tax and financial matters, with a blog published on Huffington Post as well as being a regular Twitter user.