East Anglia: Holiday lets firm Best of Suffolk spreads its wings
HOLIDAY lets business Best of Suffolk has celebrated a major milestone after adding the 200th property to its portfolio.
The company, based at Badingham, near Framlingham, has grown rapidly since its launch in 2006 with just six cottages on its books.
It has also diversified beyond traditional cottages, with its portfolio of four- and five-star lets now also including glamping huts, chic apartments and country estates.
It is also building business beyond its Suffolk homeland, with a second brand, Best Escapes, having been launched to market properties outside the county, in areas including London, Kent and Cornwall.
Co-founder Naomi Tarry said: “We strongly believe it is our commitment to innovation and high standards that enables us to enjoy prolonged success in a challenging market.”
You may also want to watch:
“We will continue to develop the Best of Suffolk brand, but our big plans for growth moving into 2013 lay within our sister brand Best Escapes. We have set our sights firmly on national expansion through Best Escapes and have marked this commitment with investment in a new website and re-branding.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 7 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting