East Anglia law firm Birketts advises Autumn Foods on Reids of Norwich acquisition
- Credit: Archant
Regional law firm Birketts has advised Norfolk-based Autumn Foods on the acquisition of Reids of Norwich Ltd, which has annual revenues of more than £30million.
Birketts advised on all legal matters with Mark Henry, partner in Birketts’ corporate team, leading the transaction, supported by other specialists across the firm including Keith Andrews (property), Sophie Ransome (employment) and Karl Pocock (tax).
Autumn Foods said the acquisition will allow it to further enhance its position as a leading provider of poultry and meat produce to the worldwide wholesale market.
Geoffrey Buchanan, director at Autumn, said: “This is the second deal we have completed with Birketts corporate team in a year.
“Throughout the transaction the Birketts team was highly responsive and efficient. They ensured that the deal happened and delivered on a tight timetable.”
You may also want to watch:
Mark Henry added: “I am delighted with the way that Birketts’ multi-disciplinary team met the demands of the transaction to help secure the next chapter in this East Anglian success story.”
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp