East Anglia: Pentaco Construction targets expansion in London, Essex and Suffolk
GENERAL building contractor Pentaco Construction is expanding its activities across the Anglia and South East region with the opening of a new office in Chelmsford.
Norwich-based Pentaco undertakes projects worth from �20,000 up to �3million, including new-build, refurbishment projects and office fit-outs, with specialist expertise in the health, commercial and residential sectors.
The new office, to be headed by regional business development manager Andrew Richman, will support the company’s growing construction operations in north London, Essex, Hertfordshire and Suffolk.
Mr Richman said Chelmsford was an ideal location for the business and the new office would help create jobs locally.
“Not only is it in the centre of Essex but it’s within easy striking distance of London, the M25 corridor and the Thames Gateway – three major development areas where we expect to see significant construction demand over the next few years,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“We believe in creating local jobs for local people.
“That is why we are committed to developing our local supply chain in Chelmsford and in the communities where we are building so we can generate as much work for local companies as possible.”
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 3 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 4 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 8 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 9 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer