East Anglia: Ridgeons receives ISO14001 certification for environmental management
- Credit: Archant
RIDGEONS Forest Products, the timber division of the Ridgeons Group, the East Anglia-based builders’ merchant chain, has achieved internationally-recognised standard for its environmental credentials.
The business has received ISO14001 certification for its Environmental Management System, which recognises its commitment to managing its impact on the environment .
Accredited organisations are committed to continuous improvement and are assessed annually to ensure progress is being maintained.
General Manager Jem Slee said: “The ISO14001 accreditation has helped to make us aware of how simple changes can make a big difference.
“Not only does it demonstrate our commitment and dedication to lowering our impact on the environment, it also provides our customers with the confidence and assurance that we are an environmentally conscious business.”
You may also want to watch:
The Ridgeons Group, which was founded in 1911 by Cyril Ridgeon, has 25 branches across the East of England.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 9 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 10 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash