East Anglia: Ryan Insurance Group and Clayden Financial form strategic partnership
- Credit: Archant
EAST Anglia based independent insurance brokers Ryan Insurance Group and independent financial advisers Clayden Financial have formed a strategic partnership.
The two companies will now be working closely together to offer clients a range of financial services and general insurance services.
Ryan Insurance Group is an independent broker, offering expert, unbiased insurance and risk management advice to help both personal and business clients alike find the right products from amongst the myriad available on the market. The company is also a member of UNITAS, a national alliance of 13 independent brokers.
Clayden Financial prides itself on providing a confidential and professional financial advice service and between them their advisers have over sixty years’ experience in the financial services industry.
Ryan’s managing director, Tim Ryan, said: “In order to develop a professional and robust financial planning service to our customers, engaging with Clayden’s is the right choice for us. Quality and service is a culture shared by both businesses and we are looking forward to developing our propositions further”.
You may also want to watch:
Clayden’s founder and managing director, Leigh Clayden, added: “The partnership with Ryan Insurance Group is an exciting step forward for Clayden’s. There is a strong synergy between our companies, both in the type of clients we look after and the approach we have to doing business.
“Ryan’s clients will now have easy access to our comprehensive and flexible range of propositions including wealth management. They will also have the advantage of dealing with true specialists who know the importance of giving consistent and professional advice”.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
To launch the new strategic partnership, the firm will be exhibiting at the Suffolk Business Exhibition at Trinity Park, Ipswich on May 1.