East Anglia: Tastes of Anglia’s Feast East 2013 to focus on trade buyers
Food and drink showcase Feast East, organised by Tastes of Anglia, is set to focus its attentions on trade buyers as part of a new approach in 2013.
The event will take place in early March at a venue to be confirmed.
“As a result of a number of major changes that have taken place at Tastes of Anglia over the past few months, we have taken this opportunity to refocus Feast East,” Tastes of Anglia said.
“Part of the re-structure is to provide our membership with a trade event with the emphasis being on inviting food & drink buyers from across the region, as well as from the rest of the UK to a trade buying day.”
It added: “As most of you will be aware, Chilford Hall, where we have held Feast East for a number of years, suffered a devastating fire in April this year. As a result we decided to reconsider where the event was held in 2013 and how the event could more-benefit our members.
You may also want to watch:
“Andrew Bullard joined as commercial director, just eight weeks ago. He has been busy evaluating venues in the region and we will shortly be able to release the venue, timing, programme, etc.
“We are excited about Feast East 2013 as we will be able to offer a refreshingly new approach to an event that is considered as the “kick-start” to the food & drink year.”
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich