East Anglia: Trinity Park, Ipswich, to host two-day EatExpo hospitality and catering trade show
- Credit: Archant
Trinity Park, Ipswich, will be the venue next week for a two-day regional trade exhibition aimed at the hospitality, catering, food retail, leisure and tourism sectors.
EatExpo takes place on Wednesday and Thursday, March 19 and 20, with the trade-only event open from 10.30am until 4.30pm on both days.
The exhibition, sponsored by Norfolk-based Shire Foods, aims to offer a “one stop shop” for catering and hospitality requirements, with around 120 exhibitors expected to attend from sectors including food and drink, equipment, technology, interiors, entertainment and finance/legal.
It will include an “Enterprise Zone” ? sponsored by community media group Archant, whose titles include the EADT ? which will provide a platform for new business, up to a year old, to promote their products and services to potential clients.
Also within the zone will the main stage which will feature a range of seminars, workshops, product launches and demonstrations over both days of the event.
The programme features UK Trade & Investment, the Low Carbon Keep Programme (a European Union and UK Government-funded scheme to help SMEs work in partnership with universities and colleges), Growth Planning workshops with Lovewell Blake and details of how businesses can benefit from involvement in this year’s Ip-art festival in Ipswich.
Besides Archant, partners supportinig the event include Anchor Exhibitions, Active Visual, Anglia Coastal Marquees, Biopac, Fridgehire.co.uk and the Ramada Encore Ipswich hotel.
- 1 'Inspiring and brilliant' Suffolk pilot, 21, died from an infected insect sting
- 2 Ex-Town duo sign for League One rivals
- 3 Go-ahead for 1,000 new homes on controversial site
- 4 Much-loved Stowmarket shop to re-open at new premises
- 5 Suffolk school unveils plans for new fitness suite and cafe
- 6 Wooden fence panels stolen from front garden of home
- 7 Best friends take over popular café in 'just heavenly' setting
- 8 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 9 Woman rescued after being swept out to sea off Suffolk coast
- 10 Revealed: The sell-on fee Town are set to receive for Downes
Parking and entry to the exhibition is free. To book a ticket or to inquire about stand space, visit www.eatexpo.co.uk .